International Veterinary Services
International Veterinary Services (IVS) provide Ultrasound Education through three different formats:
Formal Ultrasound Courses and Workshops:
- All our courses combine both theory and practice and are well renowned for their large practical components.
- Join us, learn it and apply it straight away back at your clinic!
- All courses provided are RACE approved, with CE points allocated and recognised for IVUSS Certification.
Tailored In-Clinic Training:
- Providing one-on-one sessions or small group sessions at your practice for the whole team to know how to make the best of the system you have.
- In clinic sessions can be on abdominal ultrasound, cardiac ultrasound or small part ultrasound.
- A questionnaire will be sent ahead of the sessions so that our instructor can make sure to cover the topics each doctor wants to work on and exceed their expectations in terms of training and gaining confidence in the different procedures.
Ultrasound Online Training:
- In collaboration with the Soundiagnosis Academy, we are offering a wide range of webinars so that you can continue learning Ultrasound from Home!
- With our new platform it is now possible to train you from you clinic, no matter how remote.
Ultrasound Courses & Workshops
Our ultrasound courses combine both theory and practice getting you 100% confident performing full thorough ultrasound examinations. We also offer a large number of practical workshops worldwide. All our courses and workshops are RACE Approved and recognised for IVUSS Certification.
In-Clinic Ultrasound Training
Are you looking for your staff to be trained on your ultrasound machine? IVS offer bespoke in-clinic training sessions for veterinarians. Sessions can be booked for 1 full Day, ½ Day, or per hour. They are tailored for you and your team and CE points are allocated.
Ultrasound Training Online
Join our online learning platform and learn tons with our Webinars and Interactive sessions! International Vet Services in collaboration with the Soundiagnosis Academy, are offering a wide range of Webinars so that you continue learning Ultrasound from home!
“I have attended two abdominal ultrasound courses which were instructed by Dr. Myriam and Dr Maja last year. The course material is well prepared, both of them give us a lots of hands on training and technique how to located all organs in the abdomen and also how to differentiate normal structures and abnormal pathological lesions. I am so pleased that I have taken the course and the courses will definitely strengthen your abdominal scan technique and your confidence on scanning.”
“Thank you to our two beautiful teachers for their professional guidance, to all the staff and all the friends who have studied together with me.”
“Practical Hands-on experience on the ultrasound machine that we have available at the clinic; clear explanations and beyond expectations guidance / practical tips that we can us immediately.”
“Thank you to Dr Myriam and Dr Maya for your guidance. Thank you for the main debate and for the translators. Look forward to seeing you for the next training!”
“The echocardiography course is definitely one of the best course I have done. It is being structured in a most organised way with lot of detailed information. It is not just all the theory you learn but also the practical experience you are offered. If you want to advance your echo skill from head to toe, this is the course you wanted to be in.”
“I am really grateful to our two teachers Dr. Myriam and Dr. Maya for their dedication and responsibility, both in the theory and practical training. I would also like to thank Wang Zhonghui and Ma Chaoxian for their full translation and guidance which was perfect.”